4/24/12

The Theory SCENE 3- Tobi

Interesting... I swear. PLEASE COMMENT. DON'T HIDE YOUR FEEDBACKS.


Tobi's been bugging me lately, and here's a possible TRUE face of Tobi. Okay! So who is Tobi? There are many speculations lately that Tobi is as follows, well, I will put why's impossible/possible.


  • Uchiha Obito -he's dead. Also it's not possible for him to be master space time ninjutsu in one year xD
  • Senju Tobirama- he's dead. He's sealed by the Third Hokage.
  • Uchiha Madara- they said that Tobi is Madara's experimentation which is possible.
  • Uchiha Kagami- possible. He's not shown.
  • Uchiha Izuna- he's been gone for years, and most likely he is.
I also thought that Tobi is an Uchiha, probably Madara and Izuna's secret brother. But remember, Kishimoto's style is to reveal antagonist's background, which is I really like about Naruto.

2 comments:

  1. See my theory on narutopedia about rinnegan

    ReplyDelete
  2. u should do more of such stuff. it interesting

    ReplyDelete